The Island - KT Grand Prix Announcement (155/170/265+)

If you get knocked out you may ask for a release hence the signing on bonus. I would really like people to stay bit obviously if you don't roll knockout power or a granite chin I kinda know where he'll be heading. All I ask is you communicate with me - alternatively if you like te concept you can always create someone for another weight class or fight another loser.

Ok I'll pop in on the welterweight. Which is max weight for welter? I'm not a big fight knowledge person lol

Oh, I'll back it up you'll see. I'm 40 out of 18 000 for a reason. You can come with several guys in the same division, right?

Yeah but be aware in the tournament you may end up fighting yourself so maybe think about creating a guy at 205 or 265 for the regular fights. I got a feeling the divisions may be shallow so could see champ champ or even champ champ champ

Yeah but be aware in the tournament you may end up fighting yourself so maybe think about creating a guy at 205 or 265 for the regular fights. I got a feeling the divisions may be shallow so could see champ champ or even champ champ champ

Okay I'll join the tournament with 1 guy then. Then I'll make other guys for the regular fights.

People might be afraid KT is gonna get screwed over again like it did last season.

Yeah I did think that. We'll if we get 8 managers per weight class is be happy with that, and at least we get to put on a Grand Prix an than others can see it's not going to fall apart.

I just want to put on great shows and run a successful org.

As I mentioned because it will be so pretty shallow if your the 135 champ your likely gonna get a shot at the 145lbs champ etc. so double champs is a possibility