Ghosthouse VTT Redemption Tournament

Timqwe

http://i.imgur.com/1qi51mq.gif

Since the Vale Tudo tournament has come to a screeching halt, I've decided to give the people participating another chance at entering a tournament.

Since a couple people might not want to join, and a few have gone inactive, the tournament will also be open to other players, but every Vale Tudo participant that signs up before next monday has a guarenteed spot.

Rules:

• The Tournament will be held on The Island
  • Openweight - You can choose any weight you like
  • No testing (I would like to make a quick start on the Island with it, so I can't really afford to wait up to 16 days for injuries to heal)
  • No real life fighter names (That's just a personal preference)
  • Creation date: As soon as the Island starts (1st of June if Mike remembers), you may create your fighter.
  • Knock out style tournament

Prices:

1st place: 200k + 100k (sponsored by Rags of Ronin) and an immediate titleshot in a decision your fighter can make (145,170,185,205,265)

2nd place: 50k + 50k (sponsored by Rags of Ronin)

If you would like to participate, please leave a message below, I'm aiming for 16 participants

Vale Tudo Signups

• Rei Rei
  • Jack Hendry
  • Papabear
  • Jsdaugh
  • Cobra7
  • Earlmcgee94

Other Signups

• Jax
  • Jamie Coton
  • Uncle Toth
  • Monsiour Camara
  • Shiv
  • Darren412

Anyway is this 18 yo?When will be the first fight start?

Ok guys, since we didn't reach 16 guys we're going to go ahead with just the 12.

How we are going to do this is like this:

Everyone will fight in the first round against a randomised opponent. All the winners will continue to the next round.

Apart from them also the two best losers will be allowed to continue. Best means the smallest loss.

This means a 29-30 loss is better than 27-30, a decision is better than a KO or submission, and a late finish is better than an early finish.

After the first round, everyone who continues will get randomised again, for the remaining 8 contender tournament

The first round matchups are:

(Shiv) - Gizmo Crawlins (Darren412)

(Jack Hendry) Tyler Steve - Daniel Moore (Jamie Coton)

(Monsiour Camara) - (Earlmcgee94)

(Yodron) - Jose Cuevo(Jax)

(Jsdaugh) Kyle Shamrock - Juji Kujo (Rei Rei)

(Papabear) Bobby Shintosux - Ping Bung (Uncle Toth)

• Upvote 2

I am in , have no idea what the rules are but I am in

I am still waiting onand Yodron to get back to me about their fighters, Jax, Earl and Shiv have been in contact with me.

Just from his post on here I am thinking he may not be in but who knows have you heard from him at all? If not maybe just find a replacement manager?