Noob Fund - Read the first post

GBK16

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm really trying to start in this game guns ablazing and really could use some funds. I already opened a fight org Elite Pride Glory and Honor (320k) so a full 50k with 50k more in the following month would be beyond helpful. Really trying my best to learn the ins and outs of the game thank you for reading hopefully I can get the financial help I desperatly need in order to get my org to survive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I would like the fund but I am way older than that. Ii know it says no exception but I wasn't sure if I was going to play or not and then was moving and forgot all about the game. I am going to start playing and I do need some start up capital as I know I want to own a business and you can't run any of them without money to start from I'm told.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

120103 Could use some cash for funding fighters training. Thanks!

Dude no offense but you are as hard headed as they get. We advised you to learn the game a bit before jumping in the org business, you immediately opened an org...

Then we told you to ID the org at 320K or 325K .. you proceeded to make it open ID because you were hungry to start signing people.

You signed 220 fighters (10 of them your own wtf) including assholes like this one that just want to beat on noobs: Ragnar "Odin" Diaz (295456)

Now you've restricted the org to 300K even though you have older guys in it.

Of course managers are unhappy ( satisfaction rate is so low) and of course you spent all your money booking arenas to somehow juggle 200+ fighters (because you opened all weight classes at once)...

My best advise:

1- Release the fighters

2- Close the org

3- Get a mentor

4- Enjoy the game (right now it must feel like a second job)

Dude no offense but you are as hard headed as they get. We advised you to learn the game a bit before jumping in the org business, you immediately opened an org...

Then we told you to ID the org at 320K or 325K .. you proceeded to make it open ID because you were hungry to start signing people.

You signed 220 fighters (10 of them your own wtf) including assholes like this one that just want to beat on noobs: Ragnar "Odin" Diaz (295456)

Now you've restricted the org to 300K even though you have older guys in it.

Of course managers are unhappy ( satisfaction rate is so low) and of course you spent all your money booking arenas to somehow juggle 200+ fighters (because you opened all weight classes at once)...

My best advise:

1- Release the fighters

2- Close the org

3- Get a mentor

4- Enjoy the game (right now it must feel like a second job)

Lmao what an org, w/ 220 cans =D

I hope I didn't come off so hard. What I mean to say is that you really should listen to the advice here before opening the most challenging business in the game.

If we are thinking solution mode I think you need to trim down that roster. It would be so much easier to just release, close and reopen 2 weeks later with a better gameplan.

The guys here have much more experience thank I but imo to rebuild it under say 320k will be tedious as you have to boot all the older fighters and some of the new ones will get upset and leave anyways. Better to start fresh in my opinion.

120103 Could use some cash for funding fighters training. Thanks!

And at least read the Wiki Pages and forums for info, there s something called 'Diminishing Returns' here:

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Diminishing_returns

and here is your Event Schedule:

7dFf35paS4mz8W56rDpWaQ.png

But that s the least of your problems now mate...

• 2 weeks later...

New to the game, I have 4 fighters. I am in a ok gym to start but will be looking to make bigger moves down the line, I have 3 fights at the end of this month that I will need to travel for and would definitely need some cash so I don't miss that.

any assistance is appreciated.

Stay gold and keep it Koolaid :thumbup:

New to the game, I have 4 fighters. I am in a ok gym to start but will be looking to make bigger moves down the line, I have 3 fights at the end of this month that I will need to travel for and would definitely need some cash so I don't miss that.

any assistance is appreciated.

Stay gold and keep it Koolaid :thumbup:

For now you don't need to travel for fights, it s disabled, just make sure to cancel the auto-flight from here

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scheduleflight.php

and your fighter will get to the fight automatically.

• Upvote 1

Hello, hope everyone is having a nice day!

Ill get directly to the point, so I was interested in having an org and I read a lot about it on forums as I have about a lot of the other aspects of the game. I saw that people said that you shouldnt open an org until you have like 200k+. But I had an idea to only open some classes and in that way slowly build my economy and then open up the rest of the weightclasses. I now realize that it will be pretty difficult, and that I shouldnt have tried to be a smartass instead I should have listened to the more experienced managers.

I would really appreciate all the money I can get so that I could further develop this org, and hopefully so far that it can run by itself, what I mean is that I profit from it. Because Ive heard that in the first couple event you lose money.

Thank you all, I hope you can understand my noob mistakes and help me get through this

Again Thanks, Tomo

• Upvote 1